From: Patty & Scott Dunham [mailto:sadunham(--nospam--at)gte.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 11:30 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: P.E. vs certified civil engineer

To do this would be unethical, in my opinion, and open the competing firm to
charges.  The Texas law really gets into the ethics of professional
practice.  The reason I'm aware of this is that I'm currently preparing my
application for registration in Texas & you have to submit the answers to a
rather intense test covering the law & ethics.