ASCE Publication

We also have been trying to purchase a copy.  No luck.  Some one told us
that copies might eventually show up on sites specializing in out of print
books.  I think that you probably will just have to try to borrow a copy
from someone (if you can find someone that has it).  You might check with
your local university libraries.