Basic's of Retaining Wall - Online

I have a retaining wall to design by tomorrow and thought I would check the
RetainPro website to see if there had been any updates posted to version 5.
There are no new announcements for now, but I found a really nice feature at
Hugh Brook's website located at http://www.retainpro.com . For those of you
who have a copy of "Retain Pro" you know that the program comes with a great
primer for retaining wall design written by Hugh Brooks, SE. The book is
"Basics of Retaining Wall Design" but most interesting is that it appears in
HTML format and can be read online at the RetainPro 5.0 Website.
I've got to give it to Hugh - not only is he marketing a really great piece
of software at a very reasonable price, but he is letting engineers who are
interested in Retaining Wall design reference his book for free. My hats off
(if I wore one) to Hugh.
I have a soft place in my heart for reliable software, at a fair price,
created by engineers who are interested in sharing knowledge with the
professional community.
Don't forget to bookmark this page.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Regi
ster

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link
beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces
between any of the letters or characters.

subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList
subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: