RE: SEAOSC QAC release Inspection Program Sheet

The document is still a draft and will be finalized soon. When they release the final document, I will post it as an RTF file that most word processors can read.

Shafat

At 03/28/01 09:08 AM, you wrote:
Do you think that it could be made available as a Word doc file or plaintext
so we don't have to retype the whole think from scratch?

*   site at: http://www.seaint.org