RE: SEAOSC QAC release Inspection Progra

ASCII text would be best.  There isn't a computer in the world that can't
read ASCII, but reading Word's .DOC or .RTF depends on the software that is
on the user's computer.  And, I doubt that there is any word processing
program that can't import ASCII, but probably many that can't import .DOC or
.RTF.  (KISS!)

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Shafat wrote:

. > Mark:

. > The document is still a draft and will be finalized soon. When they
. > release the final document, I will post it as an RTF file that most word
. > processors can read.

. > Shafat