Re: Old Steel Section Properties

To Kipp,

	The ST4WF10 have changed slightly over the years.  This T was almost
certainly cut from a W8x20 which was modified slightly about 20 years
ago to become the present W 8x21 in the AISC handbook.  The new
designation would be WT 4x10.5 on page 1-134 of AISC ASD manual.
Someone with an AISC handbook predating 1975 should have the old data if
you need it.

	Hope this helps

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson