Firewalls

Hello All;

Sometime back the issue of 4 hour firewalls that allows the structure to
collapse on either side of the wall without affecting the structure on
the other side of the wall.   I have a wall that is now required to be a
4 hour wall (due next week) and as such I need to do something to allow
the collapse.  To make matters worse the wall is a shear wall (or at the
moment it is).  I remember talk of anchors that will melt of allowing
the structure to fall but did not see anything in the archives that had
any manufacturers or the like.  Coould someone provide me with some
information or some leads as to where to find information on these types
of anchors?

Thanks,

Mike