28 New Mathcad Template Uploads

I have provided links on the Structuralist.Net Software Productivity Forum for 28 new Mathcad Templates devoted to Structural engineering. The templates were located on the Mathcad site and each form message includes the link to each template intended for Structural Engineering.

You can access the forum by starting at the discussion forum link listed below and following the links to Professional Forum/Software Productivity Tools/ Mathcad Templates.

Credit is provide to each author mentioned in the Mathcad download site.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

The Structuralist is a Public, Professional and Educational website devoted to issues on Housing. You are invited to participate or simply visit our discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action="">

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces between any of the letters or characters.

Our Residential Listservice is open to all professionals in the building industry and the discussions include code compliance issues as well as quality of construction, prescriptive vs. full compliance, present and future code development and more. The AEC-Residential List is by subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: