From: Scott Kent [mailto:scottk(--nospam--at)woodcompositesengr.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 4:17 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: 28 New Mathcad Template Uploads

I tried Mathcad 2000 Standard for my engineering calculations.  Paid around $100 for the program.  I have had nothing but problems with random program crashes and sometime the inability to open my previously created Mathcad files.

Anyone else had these types of problems?  Does the 2001 version run well?

Thanks!

Scott Kent, P.E.