Re: Wood Shear Walls

recall my quest of last week and I concluded with the equation that represents
the chart in the IBC2000

Co = 100/(B(1-3A)+3A)

Reference table 2305.3.7.2

Let A= the ratio of maximum opening height to the wall height.
That?s the value across the top of the chart.

Let B= percent of full height sheathing to full length of wall.
That?s the left column on chart.