RE: ASTM Specification Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: ASTM Specification Question
- From: "Adair, Joel" <JAdair(--nospam--at)Halff.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:39:05 -0600
ASTM A606-96: "Standard Specification for Steel, Sheet and Strip, High-Strength, Low-Alloy, Hot-Rolled and Cold-Rolled, with Improved Atmospheric Corrosion Resistance". Type 4 "provides a level of corrosion resistance substantially better than that of carbon steels with or without copper addition." Fu = 65 ksi and Fy=45 ksi.
Joel Adair, EIT
Halff Associates, Inc.
From: Jonathan Mallard [mailto:jmallard(--nospam--at)rwhitehead.com]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 12:47 PM
Subject: ASTM Specification Question
I'm reviewing a set of shop drawings and the fabricator has
Spec'd out A606-T4 for a 3mm x 350mm X 347mm fill plate.
I'm not overly concerned with this piece, but I would like
to know what I've got here.
I've checked our reference library, but I cannot find this
specification. Can anyone tell me exactly what the
ASTM specs are for this?
Thanks in advance.
Ralph Whitehead Assoc.
553 Southlake Blvd.
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 378-0923 FAX
* Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org ********
- Prev by Subject: Re: ASTM Specification Question
- Next by Subject: RE: ASTM Specification Question
- Previous by thread: Re: ASTM Specification Question
- Next by thread: RE: ASTM Specification Question