Aluminum stair stringers?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Aluminum stair stringers?
- From: "Dan Goodrich" <dang(--nospam--at)karren.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:17:56 -0700
I've got a client that would like to use aluminum for his stairs in
his new explosive manufacturing facility that we designing.
Can anybody tell me some common aluminum channel sizes, and
section properties that I could use for the stringers?
I would like to use 6061 T6 alloy.
Dan Goodrich, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Alternate load combinations
- Next by Subject: Re: American Know-How
- Previous by thread: ACI 350 code for public review
- Next by thread: Parking deck