Re: Welding on bolts

Along the same line...

I work in an industry where the standard anchor bolt is A316 stainless
steel.  How do you feel about crimping the threads each side of a nut
that's embedded in the concrete for anchorage?

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561

P.S.  The wheel, huh?  Did you, perhaps, develop the triangular wheel?
Y'know it has one less bump per revolution ;-)