From: Jonathan Mallard [mailto:jmallard(--nospam--at)rwhitehead.com]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 12:47 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: ASTM Specification Question

I'm reviewing a set of shop drawings and the fabricator has
Spec'd out A606-T4 for a 3mm x 350mm X 347mm fill plate.

I'm not overly concerned with this piece, but I would like
to know what I've got here.

I've checked our reference library, but I cannot find this
specification.  Can anyone tell me exactly what the
ASTM specs are for this?

Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Mallard
Ralph Whitehead Assoc.