Snow Depth

I would imagine that the chapter 16 provisions are probably slanted towards
a denser snow in order to reduce the chance of underestimating loads.  You
would probably need to look for a reasonable lower bound in order to
estimate a max height based on load.  I would not be at all suprised at say
10 pcf for fresh powder.

Stan

> Snow loads for the 97 UBC are covered in the Appendix for chapter 16.
Given