RE: Wood Shear Walls

I have a reference to the Cyclic and Monotonic Testing of long walls with
openings (perforated shearwalls) prepared by J.D. Dolans at Virginia
Polytechnic for AF&PA as well as for HUD. You can download the draft
documents which I believe cover the design criteria as well from the
Structuralist.Net Professional Forum at:
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Cate
gory&CID=28&SID=10654
Be sure to copy the entire link to one line starting with http: and ending
with SID=10654. There must be no spaces or line returns in the address.
This will take you to the Technical Publications forum where you will see a
link for the Perforated Shearwall forum.
Hope this helps you!
Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Regi
ster

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link
beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces
between any of the letters or characters.

subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList
subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: