Re: Lifting Devices

To H. Boge,

	Crane Manufacturers Association of America Inc. (CMAA) publish
specifications for bridge cranes.

	CMAA is  an affiliate of

The Material Handling Institute
8720 Red Oak Blvd., Suite 201
Charlotte, NC 28217-3992
Telephone: (704) 522-8644

according to my 1994 edition.  You should at least match their
standards.

	Hope this helps.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson