De: Joseph R. Grill, PE <jbotch(--nospam--at)micron.net>
Para: SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Fecha: Sábado, 31 de Marzo de 2001 10:26 p.m.
Asunto: FEMA-353

I have a copy of FEMA 353“, Recommended Specifications and Quality Assurance Guidelines for Steel Moment Frame Construction for Seismic Applications, ordered and it is on its way.  I actually need some information sooner.  It seems there was a website where these FEMA documents could be downloaded, but I can’t remember where, and I can’t find the location in my bookmarks.  Am I just dreaming?  If not do any of you have that website?

Thanks,

Joseph R. Grill, PE