Job openings in Santa Barbara CA.

Howard & Van Sande Structural Consultants Inc. has
openings for Engineers and CAD drafters with one to
twenty years experience.  We are a well established
structural firm (16 employees) on the South Coast of
California and do work mostly in the South Coast
area, but recently we are doing work up and down the
West Coast of the United States as well as the Rocky
Mountain States.

We do Commercial, light industrial, institutional,
schools and University work.  We do residential
work, but it is mainly very high end homes and
estates.  We do new work as well as seismic
retrofit.  We do design work for wood, steel CMU and
concrete structures.

We are looking for individuals who are bright, hard
working, with a positive attitude who want
challenges in their work and play.

Santa Barbara is a beautiful place to work and play,
and has a community that has a lot to offer its
residents.

We are willing to pay top dollar for the right
individuals.  We do require good communication
skills, both written and verbal.  It does not matter
where you are from, but you need to be able to
converse with our clients and other members of the
design team in a manner that you can be easily
understood.

If you are interested, in learning more about our
firm and the positions we have open, please e-mail
me at:

lhoward(--nospam--at)hvs-eng.com

Thanks

Lynn