From: Syed A Masroor [mailto:smasroor(--nospam--at)gem.net.pk]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 5:02 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: disappointed engineer

Its the same here in Pakistan.
You are at the start of a long and demanding career that will pay you a
pittance.  When my
nephew graduated in Civil Engineering and joined my firm I advised him to
take admissions in
Business Administration instead of MS (Structural).  He heeded my advice and
is set to make
more money than me.

Masroor