RE: Old Building Codes

Absolutely! My list is based mostly on my specialty and admiration for
fingerstyle guitar. However, don't forget some of the worlds best
flatpickers like Steve Cropper, Pete Townsend, Keith Richards, Bon Jovi (one
of the fastest fingers in the world), Jimmy Hendrix, et.al.! I think the
list can get pretty large but one thing is certain, each of these people has
a unique style or sound. This is why it can only a subjective opinion to
consider any one as the best. However, I will admit that I'll continue to
enjoy listening so as to find one that can do it all.

Dennis