Re: Engineering from Home - Protecting Perso

Let me get this straight?

The code is the law, is it not?

And it was agreed that violations of the "law" were not applicable in this
case?  In a "court of law", violations of the law provide an unfair
advantage to the plaintiff?  I tho't that violation of law was the main
reason for initiating a court case.

If I understand this correctly, it simply reconfirms the "golden rule" (He
who has the gold makes the rules).

Where was this case tried?  New York City?  Chicago?  Washington, D.C.?
Boston?  Any state capitol, or large city where judges are simply a
commodity?

I don't know whether to laugh or weep.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561

> From: Structuralist <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net>
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
> Subject: RE: Engineering from Home - Protecting Perso
> Date: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 12:33 AM
>

> Aas was an unusual case as before the case was tried in the Superior
Court