From: Fountain Conner [mailto:fconner(--nospam--at)pcola.gulf.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 8:13 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: To Bill Polhemus -- Re: disappointed engineer

This to Bill...

I'm delighted your attitude has changed so much in the past year.

You were pretty low on Friday, May 26, 2000 -- I can identify.

Looking back, I'd guess that the end of regular employment, and being
thrust into the world of a private consultant (one must eat, y'know), is
the finest thing that has happened in your working career.

In my case I love every day at work -- 'One reason, there are fewer "middle
men", "paperweights", or "whatever", between me and the real boss.

Comments?

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561