Re: Engineering from Home - Protecting Perso

Thank you everyone for your response to my inquiry as always your comments
are VERY helpful.

I want to clear a few things up.  This out of home business would be in the
state of CA and will probably be while I am NOT employed by another firm.

Additonally, I do not have problem taking responsibility for my actions if I
am in err.  However, I do agree with Dennis and some of the other engineers,
there are opportunistic lawyers who try to drag the engineer into a frivolous
lawsuit just because he/she has insurance or just for the hell of it.

Again, thanks for your comments.  As usually its been very helpful to hear
different points of view regarding the subject matter.

Michelle