Roof Equipment[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Roof Equipment
- From: "Larry Hauer" <lrhauer(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:45:37 -0700
What is the common practice for anchoring roof top mounted equipment based on the '97 UBC? Per Table 16-O, 3),C), an Ap of 2.5 and Rp of 3.0 is required. Using Formula 32-2 with Ca=0.57, I'm coming up with 1.36W, (ASD). Has it really increased this much over the older codes?
Thanks in advance,
Larry Hauer, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: RISA-SOFTWARE WEB ADDRESS
- Next by Subject: RE: Roof Equipment
- Previous by thread: RE: Crane Column
- Next by thread: RE: Roof Equipment