RE: Aase ruling

Good letter Chuck, but calling the court's decision "one of the stupidest
pieces of reasoning" may not get that legislator on your side. If you don't
mind me toning that line down, I'll publish it on the HomeSafe forum and
request others send copies of it with their signature to their local
legislator.
Dennis