ASCE 7-95

I'm looking for some advice on the component and cladding loadings from
figure 6-5B in ASCE 7-95.  How are the component and cladding values for a
gable roof applied?  I have a heavy timber truss system (11:12 trusses @ 14'
O/C), purlins and common rafters.  My question is, how are the values
applied to the truss?  Is it the same as MWFRS, wind perp to ridge under
positive internal pressure, wind perp to ridge with negative internal
pressure, wind parallel to ridge windward edge and leeward edge with
positive and negative internal pressures.  Or is the maximum positive and
negative pressures applied without considering windward and leeward effects?

Any input or references would be appreciated?

Chris Daniels
Larson Design Group
ced(--nospam--at)larsondesigngroup.com