From: Shafat Qazi [mailto:seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 2:41 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Reminder - This Friday Chat session

FYI:

The next live chat on our web site on Friday April 6, 2001 at 11:00 AM with Douglas C. Hohbach, chair SEAOC Seismology Committee.

Please plan to join us in our chat room. I have a ton of questions to ask. I am sure you have too. Some topics of discussion are:

1. What is next after Seismic Design Manual
2. Rigid Diaphragm Analysis for custom homes?
3. Use of Cantilever columns and impact on R values
4. Why do keep changing seismic design equations so often?
5. Can List members participate in reviewing drafts prepared by Seismology committee?

Please plan to visit us in our chat room on Friday April 6. Chat room address is:
http://www.seaint.org/chat/Chatpage_main.asp

Thank you
Shafat Qazi, P.E.
SEAINT Admin