rings for steel pipes

Dear FRIENDS

I write them from Ecuador in order to request them
that they help me if somebody you know how to get the
ENGINNERS MANUAL EM 1110-2-2901 DEL CORPS OF ENGINEERS
AMERICAN DE SEPT/ 1978
We to the moment are designing a buried steel pipes
and we needed you because we have reference of this
manual for the the calculate  of the rings of
reinforcert .
Or if  somebody has or knows any  formulate that I can
use for this effect and you could make me know.

For the attention that they are served give this
letter  I say see you later  not without before thank
them ahead of time for their help.

Raúl  Puebla

Structural engineer