Re: Foundation Jacks

I just called Hubbell/Chance, and got an answering machine.  The company
name used to be A.B. Chance Co.

You can fax a request to:  573 682 8660

The mailing address is:

Hubbel/Chance
210 N. Allen St
Centralia, Mo 65240

The phone is:  573 682 8414, for what it's worth.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561
   Phone 850-932-5547
   Fax      850-934-1916