From: "D.A." <dnae(--nospam--at)home.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 7:51 AM
Subject: pre-engineered plan

Hi

I have a client brought me a job already engineered (plans and calculation
and details ) by anther engineer under 1994 ubc code
he asked me to do the calculation again using the  same plans
and the details using 97 ubc

I want to know if I can use the same plan because I do not think
I can change any of the beams and the layout of the floor joists
the only thing that he wants to change roof trusses to roof joists

the foundation is post tension which is existing
the other thing I can change the details

I like to other engineers opinion

Thanks in advance
 DA