Career Opportunity in Oakland, CA

OLMM, a leading San Francisco-Bay Area structural engineering firm, has
immediate opening for a Project Engineer in its Oakland office.

This is an exceptional growth opportunity for the right individual.  The
position requires MS in structural engineering, minimum 3 years of
responsible experience, PE registration, and ability to work well with
others in a team environment. We offer excellent pay and benefits,
challenging and interesting projects, and a great place to work.

Our projects include office buildings, healthcare fcilities, multiple
housing, public buildings, and water and waste water facilities.  Some of
our recent projects include the award winning base-isolated new San
Francisco Main Library, seismic upgrade of the historic San Francisco City
Hall, and the Merrithew Memorial Hospital in Contra Costa County. Find out
more about us on our web site www.olmm.com.

Please e-mail your resume to sunilg(--nospam--at)olmm.com

Sunil Gupta, PhD, SE
Principal
OLMM Conulting Engineers
Phone: (510) 433-0828 x15