Re: Aase ruling

Reinforcing in foundation walls for residential structures?  Where would
someone get a crazy idea like that? <grin>

That is definitely one of my "pet peeves".  Someday when I design my
"dream" home and have it built, there will DEFINITELY be rebar in the
basement walls (among other things that conveniently left out of the
typical residential construction...at least in my neck of the woods).

Scott