Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Foundation Jacks

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Try A.B. Chance company.  Talk with Ricky Hargrave @ 972-442-4493 or Rich
Thorsten 281-499-7901.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.
Bossier City, Louisiana

> -----Original Message-----
> From: richard lewis [mailto:rlewistx(--nospam--at)]
> Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 9:32 AM
> To: seaint(--nospam--at)
> Subject: Foundation Jacks
> If my memory is still good, which on some days I have to question, I used
> to see adds in Aberdeen's Concrete Construction magazine for foundation
> shoring.  I was a steel corkscrew type apparatus.  I no longer have
> access to those magazines.  Can somebody give me a lead on a web page for
> a product like this.  Also, if anybody has some good or bad
> recommendations for using this product, I would appreciate hearing those
> as well.
> My application is a house located on expansive soil.  The walls are 7
> inch thick stone, and it appears as though there is significant movement
> of the interior walls, moving down.  The exterior walls are in fairly
> good shape.  Only one wall has significant cracks, but quite a few of the
> interior walls are cracked.  It makes me wonder also if poor soil
> compaction inside the building has caused settlement of the interior
> walls.
> Thanks for your help.
> Rich
> ________________________________________________________________
> Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!
> Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit: