From: Scott C. Bernard [mailto:scott(--nospam--at)ubsdesign.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 6:41 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Purpose?

Can someone explain the difference between a slug and a lb-mass?  I was
always under the impression that a slug was the British unit for mass and
now I see lb-mass used.

Thanks in advance!

Scott

Scott C. Bernard, E.I.T.
Structural Engineer/Universal Erectors
210 Neptune Rd.
Auburndale, FL 33823
Phone: 800-282-9583
Fax: 863-967-1082
Cell Phone: 863-559-8493
E-mail: scott(--nospam--at)ubsdesign.com
E-mail 2: ubs_engineer(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
World Wide Web: www.ubsdesign.com