allowable hole in wide flanged beam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: allowable hole in wide flanged beam
- From: "Pat Clark" <bcinc(--nospam--at)nanosecond.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:30:47 -0700
What kind of references are available for designing holes through the web of a wide flange beams. Should I just check a reduced section, and moment of inertia? Is there any code references? Any help would be appreciated.
Pat Clark, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Allowable Fv for AISI C1010 pins
- Next by Subject: RE: allowable hole in wide flanged beam
- Previous by thread: Re: effective length factor for sway moment frames? K for frames with partially restrained connections?
- Next by thread: Re: allowable hole in wide flanged beam