RE: Old Building Codes and Great Guitarists

Although we have never met, I really don't mind the guitar thread at all.
Just a rather poor attemp at trying to interject some humor.  I have been
away from the list server for about three years and thoroughly enjoy being
involved again (about 2 weeks).  Dennis Wish seems to do an incredible job as
the administrator.  Keep up the "human interest" threads.

Sincerely,

Greg Showerman