Re: Concrete topping

Yes, the material is very limited, and the quality is very questionable.
The sand and stone will probably be dirty.  I watched them make aggregate
as we drove down the road.  I would see several women sitting by a pile
of large rock.  They then proceeded to break the big rock into smaller
coarse aggregate.  Basically, I will have cement, dirty sand and dirty
aggregate, and probably lots of dirty water.

Rich