Structuralist.Net Information misplaced

My apologies to all, there seems to be a bug in the software of our discussion forum. While updating the Structuralist.Net website last night, the Discussion Forum Software currently online was overwritten by an older database. Fortunately, I had a backup from the web hosting server dated 3/17/01. This means we have lost approximately 2 weeks of postings including any templates and software references.
If you registered on the site since 3/17 you will not be able to log back in and post messages until you re-register. I will notify all who have registered to alert them. I am unable to do this for you as your password is unique and I do not have access to it.
I also have copies of all messages posted to the board. I will re-post these and credit the original author in the body of the message.

I expect this will take me a couple of days to accomplish, so please keep searching the site as you desire for new information.

I have also added a TEDDS forum in the Software Productivity Section (or will have it back on line by tomorrow). There were no templates posted to this forum at the moment and I invite those of you who use the product and wish to share templates to post them as you desire. I have notified CSC of the forum as well and expect them to announce the board to their users.

In a few days everything should be back to normal and I promise to backup at least twice a week from now on!

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

The Structuralist is a Public, Professional and Educational website devoted to issues on Housing. You are invited to participate or simply visit our discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action="">

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces between any of the letters or characters.

Our Residential Listservice is open to all professionals in the building industry and the discussions include code compliance issues as well as quality of construction, prescriptive vs. full compliance, present and future code development and more. The AEC-Residential List is by subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: