From: JCohen [ mailto:jccpc(--nospam--at)email.msn.com <mailto:jccpc(--nospam--at)email.msn.com> ]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 7:19 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Radiant heat systems

I am interested to know if there are any codes/standards/guidelines on
designing and installing radiant heat systems in ground slabs. I have been
unable to locate any through Internet searches. Manufacturers/designers also
do not list any.

There is a question regarding the requirement (vs. need) for underslab and
foundation insulation and embedment of the pipes within the concrete.

Many thanks for any response.

James Cohen

<http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp>
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org <http://www.seaint.org>