Re: Purpose?

I agree with  Jamie.
It is true that the time which we are spending in going through the emails
should be for constructive purpose.
Also once in a while we can have non-technical ones. But it should not drag
on.
Hence it is better if more thrust is put on technical issues

Valsan

Jamie Heupel <jheu(--nospam--at)raaschassoc.com> on 04/04/2001 04:57:30 PM