Re: Are we protected?,at home engineer thread

'Depends on how the insurance was written.  I was doing threshold
inspection on a large building, when I discovered that the corporation had
insurance, but I was not covered.  When the city promised to shut the
project down because I wouldn't sign any inspection reports, I became a
"named insured".

With this company, I'd have been "hung out to dry" in a heartbeat.

Fountain