Structural Engineering Opportunities in Dallas

The Structural Engineering Group at Halff Associates in experiencing
unprecedented growth.  Recent sales have pushed our backlog from a
historical average of about six months, to nearly four years and rising.
Consequently, we now have several openings for qualified structural
engineers and technicians.  Halff Associates offers outstanding career
opportunities, attractive compensation and benefit packages, and a
professional work environment.  All candidates must be US citizens, or must
have permanent resident cards, with excellent verbal and written
communication skills.  Engineers must have earned both BS and MS degrees,
with high GPAs, in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering from
ABET-accredited institutions.  Technicians must have obtained at least five
years of experience producing structural drawings of steel and concrete
buildings and bridges on CADD (preferably Microstation).  If this is of
interest to you or to someone you know, please contact:

   Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
   Vice President
   Halff Associates, Inc.
   8616 Northwest Plaza Drive
   Dallas, Texas  75225
   Phone:  (214) 346-6280
   Fax:  (214) 739-0095
   Email:  scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com
   Website:  http://www.halff.com