RE: Returned Mail Puzzle

Rajendran-
I frequently receive such notifications when posting to the list. They occur
when a subscriber to the listserver has a problem with their email account
such as: the users mailbox is full, the account has been deactivated, their
email server is down, their ISP has gone out of business, they haven't paid
their bill or some similar event.

Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Oakland  CA