Re: Structural Engineering Opportunities in Dallas

Stan:

What in the job description requires a MS?

In other words, for what specific skills are you looking?

(Not all MS are equal.)

Also, I noticed you asked for high GPA and ABET accreditation, but not for
licensure (or ability to obtain).  Are you really looking for "top-notch'
interns?  What about EIT licensure?