RE: happy engineer

When I discovered my love for playing music at age 8, nothing in the world
could or ever would displace it from my heart. When I discovered my love for
engineering at age 30, I found the same desire - regardless of the
frustrations to be part of the evolution of structural engineering - nothing
can displace it from my heart.  Without the chance in prior years to try
other fields, without this internal commitment and peace, I could not, nor
would no sustain my love of engineering.

Dennis S. Wish, PE