RE: P/C Bldg question

Talk to your W.R. Grace representative.  Ask about "Procar" System Detail 6.
It may be on their web site at http://wwwgraceconstruction.com .  We
designed a parking deck above a garage several years ago and it hasn't
leaked yet as far as I know and it is subject to the extremes of Wisconsin
weather.

Roger C. Davis
Architect
SDS Architects, Inc.