Searching the List Archives

I love the interaction and technical expertise of this list and Shafat does
a great job but some things at the website make me go, "Huh???"

Real Question:  Awhile ago, there was a great discussion on concrete mats
(not the recent conversation on Expansive soils).  Since I am designing a
large mat for a tank farm, I thought I would review the combined wisdom of
the list.  Not having kept those posts, I was searching the archives.   I
searched for the terms "mat AND concrete".  I received the following as the
first four items returned:

<start quote>
Can not send messages to seaint via AOL <2000d/msg01894.html>
ivpgbe yrr Sun, 31 Dec 2000 20:29:52 -0800 (PST)
SUMMARY: Can some one explain to me as to why I can not send messages to the
list via AOL? I asked this question to the postmaster. No reply. Also, I can
not open seaint homepage using AOL. Thanks.......
Re: Concrete forms for Houses <2000d/msg01892.html>
"Rbzravp RrOatryb" Sun, 31 Dec 2000 10:16:11 -0800 (PST)
SUMMARY: I have done a couple of residential houses (a couple of years ago)
using the insulated concrete forms. I did not experience any problems with
construction, although the person using them was fairly well versed in
their......
REF: Concrete Pipe <2000d/msg01891.html>
"@riva Enz" Sun, 31 Dec 2000 07:54:06 -0800 (PST)
SUMMARY: First of all thanks a lot for your response which will be certainly
helpful. I will be looking into the ASTM specifications and also contact
American Concrete Pipe Association, references suggested by you.......
test please disregard <2000d/msg01889.html>
"Egehpghenyvfg" Sat, 30 Dec 2000 15:11:45 -0800 (PST)
SUMMARY: test message ......
<end quote>

For the life of me I cannot figure out why the AOL and test message came up.
Also, I reached the search limit of 200 before returning any relevant posts.
So what's going on or what am I doing wrong?

Mark Jones
Jacobs Engineering