Cooper 80

I am currently designing a sheet pile wall, next to a railroad, for some
bridge footings.  The railroad has informed me that I need to determine the
lateral loads by applying a Cooper 80 loading to the railroad.  I have an
OLD structural text book ('64 era, not originally mine) showing the Cooper
E-72 load distribution.  However, the picture shows a steam locomotive.  I
assume things may have changed in the last 40 years.  Can anyone fax, email,
or describe this loading condition for me.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.
Smith Engineering Co., Inc.
Bossier City, LA