RE: happy engineer

I agree, maybe my retirement years will be spent playing blues clubs at night, and a good Hot Dog and Italian Beef stand in California (for all you Chicagoan's).
Dennis
-----Original Message-----
From: Hyndman, Keith [mailto:KHyndman(--nospam--at)engineeringsi.com]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 6:17 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: happy engineer

I am a happy Engineer, I like what I'm doing and Ii feel it is what I was meant to do.  I feel very blessed that I'm in a job that I like.

But if I could quit tomorrow and be financially set to pursue my other passions, wood working and training for triathlons,  let me tell you brother, show me the way to the door!